Visa on Arrival (VoA) in Indonesia
Visa on Arrival (VoA) is a type of visa that is issued to foreign travelers upon their arrival in Indonesia. This type of visa is eligible for foreign travelers coming to Indonesia for business trips, vacation, and social visits. It is important to note that there are several requirements in order to obtain a VoA.
VoA Requirements in Indonesia
- Passport (ordinary/official/diplomatic) that is valid for a minimum period of 6 (six) months
- A return ticket or a pass for the trip to the next country
- Receipt of payment for PNPB Visa on Arrival worth IDR 500.000
VoA Registration Procedures in Indonesia:
- Travel to Indonesian airports, seaports, and cross-border ports that offer the service of VoA
- Upon arrival, locate the counter to apply for VoA and follow the queue
- Complete the payment of the VoA
- Continue to the Immigration Counter and show your passport to obtain the stamp.
- VoA is valid for 30 days since the day of arrival. You can only extend VoA at the Immigration Office of your choice for once. VoA cannot be converted to another stay permit in Indonesia.
- The Indonesian government regularly updates the list of countries whose citizens are eligible to obtain VoA upon their arrival in Indonesia. See the updated list of countries for VoA on tourism purposes.
How can Double M help?
Getting Visa On Arrival in Indonesia is not easy. With Double M’s help, you will be able to find them with ease.