In this service, we will maintain all the accounting records of the client’s company in accordance with the Chart of Accounts and the existing accounting policy in the company, with measures such as:
- Posting or recording transactions in journals and on computer files and updating the files when needed.
- Review computer printouts against regularly maintained journals and make necessary revisions.
- Review invoices and statements to ensure that all the information appearing on them is factual and complete,
- Compare computer reports with actual reports
- Verify records of transactions posted by other staff by checking figures, postings, and documents to ensure that they are correct, mathematically accurate, and properly coded.